October 20, 2008

One more for LCWC #13

Hey All...
I wanted to create another card for LCWC #13, and post it here. Tomorrow, a winner and a new challenge will be posted. But keeping to last week's challenge, which was a color combo challenge - I created this card, using a Magnolia stamp called Edwin Playing Guitar. I don't have much of this stamp left, so if you want to get your hands on one, it's better to do so now, since the sale is going on.

On my card, I decided to draw a smile on Edwin. I think it's a little freaky that these lil' ones don't have mouths, kinda reminded me of kids that don't speak, or are afraid to speak..... anyways, adding a little smirk or smile to their faces always adds a little personality, don't cha think?!?

What I used: Dew Drops, Magnolia Stamp, Copic Markers, Glaze (on the guitar), 3 Bugs DS Paper, I drew in the musical notes & smile with my black fine tip sharpie pen, cardstock Bazzill Basic, sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Ok, see ya tomorrow....

Hugs,
Jen