October 3, 2008

New Line Of Little C's Products.....

SURPRISE!!! I have been a busy lil' bee.... I've started a new line of products..... I am not an artist, so I can't go creating a new line of stamps - I've decided to go into creating some neat-o stuffs to be printed on logo typed items.... these are just a few.... and there are MORE to come... you can check out more designed items by clicking here Little C's *New* Apparel Line - I've also added a link on my Little C's online store.....





These products and more are ready for purchase and will be shipped directly to you. I'm totally excited about this whole line - and I am now in the works of getting a Little C's logo created for my Lil' Ole Store.... can't wait to share with you how it turns out.... Ok, so let me know what you think about Little C's Apparel. Also, if there is something in particular that you want - like a saying on another colored shirt, or a different type or size of shirt that isn't available, or hat, mug, clock etc., let me know, and I will custom create it for you.

Huggy Wuggy,
Jen