October 7, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #12


Alooooha!!! It's Tuesday... you know what that means!! 10% discount for Senior Citizen's at Ross!! Hahahaa.... just kidding... my mom is a SC, that's the only reason why I know. I try and go with her as much as I can when she does go to Ross on a Tuesday!! But NOOOO... here on Pieces of Me... it's Little C's Weekly Challenge... #12!!!! Holy Guacamole!!!

Ok check it out... this week - once again, it is a Sketch Challenge. I've asked the LC Diva's to use the A&B stamp that they got from LC's, and use it with this sketch. It isn't a requirement for YOU to use an A&B stamp for this challenge, but you must use the sketch. Here is my take on it....

What I used.... Stamps: Anthony & Burt - Devilish Burt, CTMH Sentiment, DP Paper - Fall Glitter Pack DCWV, SU! Grosgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops - Freshly Mowed Grass, Cardstock - Bazzill Basic.

Go check out what the LC Diva's created....

LCWC #11 Winner: Maureen, send me you deets - and I will get these goodies to ya!!!

Quote of the day: We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...

Aloha,
Jen