October 27, 2008


Good Morning Monday All...

Here's another Thank You Card, image again from Pink Petticoat. I colored with my Copics. I like the Black n' Purple colors that I used, but I ain't to pleased about the green n' yellow of the base. I just might need to change them.

Anyways, boo hoo - my sister Nasha went home yesterday. So it seems that life has gone back to the same ol' thing. LOL!!! But hey, it's Halloween Week Baby!!!! Ok, I have some Halloween cards that I want to work on - I know, so late already, but I'm still in the mood.... The sentiment "THANKS" on this card was made with my Cricut. Ohhhh... and speaking of my Cricut, I was playing with it this weekend, and guess what?!?!?! I was able to create me a Hello Kitty face on my Cricut's Design Studio!!! OH MY!!! SOOO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to share it with you!!! I have to work on LCWC #15's challenge first..... so - stay tuned!!!!

Oh Wait!!! Before I go... here's a photo of Today's Hawaii.. it's a bunch of Fushia Plumeria Flowers growing in my mom's yard, ain't it so purdy?!?! I took a pic of it this past weekend while we were there having a luncheon for my sister. Feel free to view them here, if you'd like to check them out.

Have a wonderful week!!!
Aloha,
Jen