October 8, 2008

For Allison's Challenge.... & a Happy Announcement

Quote of the Day: Happiness is like perfume.... You can't give it away without getting a little on yourself


Allison challenged us this week to use our buttons. I have tons of those, so I knew I just had to play. Here is my creation....

Here's what I used: Cardstock & DP: SU!, Birdie Image: Pink Petticoat, Cricut Cartridge: Beyond Birthdays, Buttons & Ribbon: Walmart, CB Folder: Spots n' Dots

Now for my Happy Announcement..... I am on the DT of 2 Scoops Rice Designs!!! WOWZER.... together with me, some of my team mates include those of my favorite friends....Jenn Muraoka, JackieLou Ramilla, Allison Fillo and Jenn Love (there are more...).

Renae is the creator of this NEW stamp line, located in Las Vegas, but best of all... she is a local girl from Oahu, Hawaii.... Renae will start taking pre-orders in November, however, she already has her designs available for sale on apparels n' merchandise here. Her designs consists of a vast variety of multi-cultural foods of different ethnicity.... just like where she came from - right here in Hawaii!!! Way to go sistah, I can't wait to work with you!!! All the locals here in Hawaii and those that have migrated around the world is going to LOVE whatever you dish out... because you just going bring home right into their platter!!! (Click on Renae's name or 2Scoops icon to check out the 2 Scoops Rice Design blog).

Here's a look at some of Renae's creations using her stamp line....





How'z 'em?!?!?! Cute ya?!?!

Ok, have a wonderful Wednesday....

Toodaloo!!!

Hugs,
Jen