October 9, 2008

A&B Birthday Card & Some Changes......

Hello Peoples....

First - thank you all for voting on the Most Huggable Hubby thingy in my post earlier. It would be sooo cool if we actually won. That would be awesome. I never won a getaway to anywhere - then again, I would never get on a plane to go anywhere far anyways. This contest will send us just to the outer island, so I think I can handle that. LOL!!!

Ok, here's another Anthony & Burt card that I made. It is actually a card for a male, do you think it's too bright, or girly?? Ahh... what the heck, he knows I make cards, so I am sure he'll be happy with it. I used the same sketch for this week's LC Challenge, but I flipped it upside down, so that I had a different sorta look to it. I used Crystal Glaze on the cake's icing and on Anthony (the frog), to make the icing look yummy n' Anthony look slimy. LOL!!! What do you think of this Anthony n' Burt line? I think the images are ugly, yet cute... does that make sense? Like there are dogs out there that are so ugly, but cute in a way, I don't know - you just gotta know what I mean. I'm sure most of you do.

I used my Copic Sketch markers to color (click on the photo if you need to view color #'s), sentiment is an SU! stamp and SU! ribbon, DP is DCWV and 3 Bugs, and of course Dew Drops... they are sooo much fun to use!!!

As for the changes... I've started a blog for my Little C's store. You can find it here. I needed a place so that people could subscribe to, and receive daily updates of new arrivals, products coming soon, and new samples created by the LC Diva's as well as from those created by friends n' customers. I will be moving the LC Challenges to that blog, so starting next week Tuesday, the challenges will be posted there. I'm also relocating LC's gallery to be a part of the online store for easy access. I will continue to post here, but using stuffs that I don't sell - like if I used TAC, SU!, Pink Petticoat etc., that kinda stuffs. I will be transferring my Cricut Creations here, and will shut down the other one. I don't really want to up keep 3 blogs... I think that would be nutz... as I am already!! I look forward to these changes, as it will help me organize the tasks and projects I must create daily.

So, I hope you get on over to visit my new Little C's Blog, subscribe so you don't miss out on what's going on with Little C's, and check it out daily.

Have a wonderful Thursday!!! Thanks for hopping by!

Aloha,
Jen