October 6, 2008

Another Angel Blowing Kisses Card - Whiff of Joy


Hello All,

In today's posting, I am using the same stamp that I used in yesterday's posting. The Whiff of Joy "Angel Blowing Kisses" stamp. For those that receives an email of all my postings - you will see both of these postings in 1 email. So, please don't get confused. Anyways, the layout is the same layout as well, because as I mentioned in yesterday's posting - the layout was something that I had done, and had laying around. I am finally getting around to using them. They are such pretty colors put together too - these are my favs. Anyways, I colored this image with my Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol using a blending stump. The process is basically like water coloring... after coloring my image, I used some glitz on her pants n' blouse, the hearts and her angel wings. This is such a sweet soft image. Oh - the other thing I like about these Whiff of Joy stamps are that they are an Angel Company. Which means you can take your creations and sell them. How Lovely!!!

What I used: The sentiment is from TAC, and the brad is from Making Memory, I used the Swirls and Swiss Dots cuttlebug folders, and my super large scallop circle is a Spellbinder Nestie. DP is Autumn Leaves, CS are SU! and TAC. I just love working with circles in a layout - they just do something for me. =0)

Ok people, well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Cy is on Fall break (already?!), so I'll be taking him places to have fun... it's a gloomy day (right now at least), so maybe we'll be staying in for most of the morning.

Come back tomorrow, LCWC #12.... wooooweeee!!!

Hugs,
Jen