September 17, 2008

Whiff of Joy Guest Design Team Member Call....


Ahhh.... I have never ever tried out to be on any design team ever, but my girl Stephie told me I should check this one out, and try for it. So... here I am... trying!!! Katharina, the owner of Whiff of Joy (which are products coming soon to Little C's), and the blog author of Katharina's Creative Place is looking for someone to fill a guest spot for 2 months. How fun it would be for me... if I make it!!! =0) Katharina has requested that we use one of her sketches, and to use any type of stamp company we have on hand.... here is the sketch that I've chose to use. Deadline to submit is 9/26/08 her time. So, if I have more time, I would love to create another. If you would like to try for this spot as well, you'll find Katharina's sketches here.

Here is what I've created with this sketch..... my stamp is Muddy Pup from Whipper Snapper. I sold the LAST ONE today!!! When I first saw this stamp - I instantly fell in love with him (I tend to fall in love with cute stamps easily!!), and I knew that I would have a great time coloring him. My sentiment was hand written by me. DP's are from my stash of scraps, I used SU!'s scallop punch, and SU!'s Olive grosgrain ribbon - don't cha just love these thick ribbons? OH! I also used my Spellbinder Rectangle Scallop Nestie for the layer under my image layer. I used my sewing machine again to do the stitching on this one... it was sooo much fun!!! I then used my paper piecer to pierce holes on each scallop of the scallop punch. The dew drops are from Ms. Rita. Well, wish me luck!! If I don't make it, I still had a lot of fun trying for it anyways. =0)

Hope you have a marvelous Thursday!!!

Hugs,
Jen