September 19, 2008

Snort


A couple of weeks ago, I purchased so Sizzix farm animal die cuts from J's Knicknacks. Soooo cute - I just couldn't resist. I got the pig, sheep, horse... I think 1 more, but I can't remember. They are all still in the bag somewhere in the dining room. Hah! When I find that bag, I'll be sure to remember what that 4th cut is. So here's my card. My title is "Snort", because pigs "snort"... made a little happy birthday card here, using Bazzill Basic's chiptopper sticker for the sentiment. The DP is from Photo Craft and I embossed the top portion of my card with CB's "Swirls". I sponged the edges of my piglet to give some depth - he's such a cutie!!!

Ok, I'm off to post to my Cricut Cuts blog. Be sure to stop by there n' see what I've used my machine for this time!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs,
Jen