September 16, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #9


It's challenge day!! LCWC #9!! The challenge this week is to create a project using this sketch, and the 2nd part of the challenge is to use buttons in your project.

Winner from LCWC#8 is: Misty!!!

Don't forget to check out what the Little C's Diva Designahs came up with....


Here is my take on this challenge. Sure am glad that my buttons can go to good use here. Sticking to the Halloween theme, because I'm loving it!!!

This cute lil' ghost stamp is from Whipper Snapper. I used my Pumpkin CB Folder for part of the background. The DPs and sentiment are from the DCWV Fall Glitter Paper pack. I added crystal stickles to the ghost to make it shimmer. Colored using my copics.

If you wanna play, create n' upload your project to the internet. Post your comment here with the url to your project. Winner receives this lil' Anthony & Burt fella... he's a cutie, ain't he?! The stamp is sooo much bigger than this image.... great for Halloween too!!







Good Luck n' I look forward in seeing what all of you come up with.

Big Hugs,
Jen