September 9, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #8


It's week #8 for LCWC!!! The challenge is to create a Halloween themed card, using this sketch.

LCWC #7 winner is Valerie

Don't forget to ck out what the LC's Diva's created for this challenge:
Here's my take.... and my deets: DP is of 3 Bugs, Frankenstein is from Whipper Snapper, and the 3 embossed circles are from the cuttlebug folder called "Boo To You", I embossed the entire folder, and then used my SU! 1-3/8" circle punch n' punched out the embossed circle that I wanted to use. =0) I used Rina's technique and applied Crystal Glaze just on Frankie's body. Thought it added a nice 3D effect, like he was popping out, don't cha agree?!! Well, looking at this card reminds me of incredible hulk - so hunky n' green... LOL... doesn't he look like Bill Bixby? LOL!!! Actually, a cute Bill Bixby, eh?!

Ok, come and join the fun!! Upload your creation, and post a comment with your url to your card. Here's the prize for this week's challenge.... a Stampendous Bee stamp, this one is called "Bee Secret"... she's a cutie, eh!?! Good Luck!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Aloha,
Jen