September 30, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #11


Hey All,

Not quite "back" yet, still trying to get things settled. I know now that I am going crazy. I somehow have LOST an entire box of stuffs that came in. I don't know where the heck I've put this box. I looked all over most of last night, and couldn't find it. Hopefully I'll have some time today to look again. Thankfully none of the items that are being ordered are in there! Am I officially nutz or what?! I think I was nutz before the box went missing anyways!!

Ok, so I created for this week's challenge. It's back to creating using this sketch - and the 2nd part of the challenge is to create a Christmas/Winter card. This is my first Whiff of Joy creation. I love these stamps. They look like the Bratz cartoon kinda girls. I have tons that were uploaded to the store, so you better get yourself some, as they have been in everyone's shopping cart as of lately. =0)

Here's the sketch to work with. Not sure how I came up with - probably saw it in a mag or something. But it was embedded in my head somehow. Here's what I created with it:
The stamp that I used is called "Willow Sipping Hot Chocolate"... that looks nice n' cozy doesn't it?! Makes me wanna have an HC with whipped cream topping RIGHT NOW!!! She looks so comfy in her position. I used my copic markers to color, and the sentiment is from an old Hero Arts stamp I had laying around, which I stamped then punched out using my 3/4" circle punch. The CB folder that I used is called "Snow Dots" and I think there is just 1 more left in the store. Ribbons I picked up from Fishers. They have a whole section of ribbons, and one day - I just went nutz and picked up a whole bunch of them. The snowflake chipboard was created using my Cricut Expression with a little help from my favorite Cricut program - the Cricut Design Studio (of course!). I did a little tutorial for you, on how to create this snowflake chipboard with your wonderful machine. You can check it out here. I did a tutorial about a year ago, so I thought it would be refreshing for another one. =0)

Check out my wooden stand - you like? I picked it up from Wal-Mart the other day. I am still looking for that wooden mini easel stand, it's sooooo cute. I don't know if they even sell it here in Hawaii. But I'm on a MISSION to find it!!! LOL!!

Here are the copic pens that I used.

The winner from last week's challenge is JackieLou.... congrats to you, girlfriend!! I loved seeing everyone's LCWC #10 creation, I had fun doing that challenge myself. I gave my niece the card, and she goes to her mom, "how does Aunty know?" hahaha... us girls stick together, right?! Das just how....

Have a wonderful Tuesday, friends!! But before you go - don't forget to ck out what the other LC Diva's created as well....

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen