September 23, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #10 - A Strawberry Shortcake Card


Good Morning!!!

It's time for our weekly challenge - #10... WOW!!! Here's what you need to do.... create a card that will fit in a #10 letter envelope. No sketch layout, just create the card to fit in the #10 envelope, which the size of the card should be 9-1/4" x 4. I got this idea from a Hanna Stamp sample I received from Kristi, and thought it made such a pretty card. This card was made for my niece who recently had her 1st period, or menstrual, mensies, rags or whatevah you wanna call it - personally, I refer to it as "Miss America Visiting", or "My Monthly Friend". Anyways, I thought that it would be a great idea to give her a card, and a Jamba Juice gift certificate to welcome her to the world of "Womanhood". At least it'll make her feel a whole lot better about the whole bit, and not so embarassing.

What I used to create this card: Cardstock & Circle Stamps are all from SU!, DP is from LSS, colored image with my Copic Sketch Markers, and Strawberry Shortcake image is from here. HOWEVER, I've made it easier for you to print your own already all on sheets, and you can download them from here. Have fun with all of the Strawberry Shortcake images that can be found there. I was reconnected with my childhood thanks to my Twittin' Sistah - Jennifer Love. She was the one actually looking for some SS stamps, and when I looked around for her - these FREE images popped up!!! So Yay!!! Hope you all like them.



Anyways, back to the challenge - hope you will be able to participate this week. A lot of people participated last week, and all did a marvelous job!! Last week's winner is Michelle U!!! Ok, so create for this week, and win this cute lil' giraffe clear stamp from imaginisce.

Check out the other LC's Diva Designahs and what they came up with for LCWC #10:

Ok, got a BUSY day today... so I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen