September 24, 2008

JT RAK Sign Up for October....

It's that time of month again.... sign up for JT's Aloha RAK Fun for the month of October. However, like I said - I will no longer be taking care of this fun RAK. There were many others that wanted to help me out, and I totally appreciate all of you that have offered. One of my bestest blogging pals, Tracy, noticed that I was falling apart at the seams a little during the last RAK (lol!!!). She has graciously offered to take it on from here and continue this wonderful RAK for all of us!!! So, Thank you SOOOO much Tracy!!! Tracy's website is located here: Tracy's Happy Place - now go on over, and sign up to be in October's RAK!!!

I will continue to post a monthly reminder to direct you all to Tracy's blog when it's that time again!!!

Aloha,