September 23, 2008

It's A Boy Dino Card by Jodie Cole


Here's another adorable card by Jodie. I tell ya, this girl is just rolling along with creations. She's making me shame!! LOL!!! Ok, so this Whipper Snapper stamp is super cute, and can be found here. This one I brought in, it was too cute to pass up!!! I have GOT to play with this stamp!! Can't wait to get my hands on this one!!! This is such a great stamp to announce the arrival of a baby boy!!! Jodie also used the CB folder called "Argyle" - doesn't it pass for a quilt type of blankie?! Just like for babes?! She ran over the embossing with a white ink pad. LOVE it!! She used some dew drops to add some flavah, and the light blue organdy ribbon for flare! Sorry - the photo is kinda fu-fu!!

Thanks again, Jo! For a fab-to-do card!!

LCWC #10 will be posted in 3 hours... (6 AM Hawaii Time). Thanks for stopping by!!



Hugs,
Jen