September 10, 2008

Happy Hump Day....is it hump day all over the US, or is this just a local saying? I dunno... when they say Happy Hump Day here, I'm not thinking of Wednesday being the "hump" of the week, I'm actually thinking of something nasty. LOL!! U know what I'm talking about if you're gigling too.... ok, moving on - here is another card created by Rina. She used the Sarah Kay stamp called "Margaux is Painting". She added a strip of CS with that embossing folder which she sanded a little. Her Oval scallop cut with her spellbinder, and she added holes for add'l effects. Her pretty lovely flower is Bazzill Basic & Prima Flowers. Sentiment is of SU!, I can't tell if the middle of the flower is a brad or what? It actually looks like felt... maybe she glued it, and used fun flock? Hey... that's an idea right there!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday today. Cy started his 1st day of school yesterday (Tues)..... he was so cute!! He's loving it, and he was so happy to be there. Gave me hugs n' kisses, and ran off into the classroom waving bye to me with a HUGE smile on his face. I sure hope that this attitude continues throughout his entire school life. Here are a few pics of him before we left the house w/his backpack on, and then at his school right outside his classroom.

Have a fun filled rest of the day!!!

Hugs,
Jen