September 8, 2008

Hanna Stamps is Coming to Little C's......


Hanna is Coming!!! Hanna is Coming!!!! She's coming to Little C's!!!! Well, for now, Hanna Stamps are coming to Little C's - they should be arriving any time this week - YAY!!!! But seriously, the creator of Hanna Stamps, Kristi herself is coming to Little C's... that'll be sometime next year tho'.... so I'll keep all you local ladies posted, so we can have small kine BBQ at my house when she is here!!!! Woooo Hooooo!!!! Can't wait!!!! Ok, to help celebrate this new account of mines, I am sharing a card created by Rina. She is the actual reason why I went and got Hanna Stamps - because her card came out so pretty, I was like.... huh?!?! She encouraged me to go and get this account, and I didn't think I had a chance. But wowzer... I was so happy when Kristi replied and approved my account. I think I am the 2nd store here in Hawaii - island of Oahu, to sell these babies... and the other store won't have as much selections as I will. So stay tuned... and I will let you all know when they are HERE!!!!!

Here is the deets on Rina's card: Hanna Stamps - Cafe stamp set. Check out all the glittah on her creation, huh?! I LOVE IT!!!! She also used her CB folder "Swirls" and her spellbinder to make the scallop cuts. Sentiment is from SU!, Prima Flowers, Glittah, Glittah, Glittah!!!! Love that deep copper looking glittah, Rina!!! You ROCKED this card, baby!!!!

Have a good Monday and wonderful week everyone!!!

Hugs,
Jen