September 7, 2008

Margaux is Painting by Rina

Good Day!!! Thank you all for your sweet comments regarding my 14th Anniversary to my hubby... he's my teddy bear, and Best Friend and everyday I count my blessings and thank the Lord that my hubby was sent my way, because I tell ya - the horror stories I hear from some of my girlfriends.... man, they get some winnahs!!! LOL!!! Ladies, if you have a good man, make sure you take care of him, because he will take good care of you!!! Ellie, can I get an "Amen!!!"....

Ok, nuff playing.... I know you cracking up, Jodie... Here is a card created by Glama Gurl, Rina. I am so happy that she is getting back (once again) into stamping. This is a Sarah Kay stamp called "Margaux is Painting". You can't see it in the 1st photo, but she glazed the entire image with crystal glaze. I got a close up of it in photo #2.... A pretty cool effect, huh?! It actually makes it look like it's a sticker, rather than a stamped image. Rina did a great job on this card. The DP is from TAC, she also used CB's folder called "Swiss Dots", and she SEWED those stitches on. Too Cute!!

I got to play on my Cricut today!! I was so excited to make a "Hawaii" cut for a scrapbook page title. Click here to check it out.

Okie dokie - have a good day today... see ya later!!!

Hugs,