September 4, 2008

Glama Gurlz Creations....


This past weekend half of the Glama Gurlz clan got together and had a "stamp-fest". It's a free for all stamp session with me n' my Glama Gurlz. I don't do a thing.... just bring out my stamps, scraps, embellishments and tools, and we all go to work. It was a great feeling to feed off of one another's ideas, talk story and just create as we go. The day turned into night, and we all lost track of time. Here are just some of the creations that they made. I will spread them all out throughout this month, gives me something to post about everyday. =0) The benefit of this gathering is simple, hang out, hanve fun, talk stories, and create samples for my Little C's store. Who are these "Glama Gurlz" you may wonder? They are the ladies that were my downline previously with SU! and TAC.... and they consist of Bobbi, Rina, Jo, Rose, Lori and Ms. V!!! Anyways... here's what some of them created during this past weekend's gathering..... 1st creation is made by Rina, which she CASED from the most recent CTMH catalog that Jean dropped off to me (that same day!!) - thanks, woman!!! The stamp of that sexy shoe is from PCS's Fashion stamp set - doesn't it look like a prety Victorian card?!?!? I love that she added stickles to her shoe to make it stand out....

Bobbi created card #2. Bobbi is considered a beginner, and usually loves to only follow creations, and was not used to this type of class - but once she got going, her ideas started flowing!!! Bobbi's stamps are from PCS's Sweet Treats. What a treat it is, huh?! She added Crystal Glaze to her cupcake to make it look oh so delicious!!!

This last creation was created by Jo... you already are familiar with her talents... she uses the dress from PCS's Fashion stamp set. Then used Prima Flowers to dress up her card. I took a close up to show you the layering of her card. Wasn't that a brilliant idea for her to place a flower right there on the dress' waist line?!?! I LUV it!!!

Great Job Glama Gurlz!!!



ALL Dew Drops featured on these

creations were provided by my sweet friend, Rita Santos... Thanks, Luv!!!

I have more to share - but time is running out, I gotta get going, and get out of the house. I hope I can post more when I get home, and share what I created these past couple of days.

Big Hugs,