September 15, 2008

Dinosaur Card by Jodie


Good Morning Monday All....

Hope all is well with everyone around the world. Hope my friends that went through Hurricane Ike are pulling through. My thoughts n' prayers are with all of you. Keeping this post short - as I've got such a short time before Cy gets home. Sharing a card created by Jodie.... she whipped this one together when she was here at my house a couple of weeks ago.... this stamp is from Whipper Snapper. It's such a cute stamp huh?! The DP is 3 Bugs paper pack called "Playtime" - it's such a fun paper pack filled with lotsa boy themed designs. The 3 Bugs paper are thicker than regular DP paper that I've worked with before. I love it!! Thanks for a great card, Jo!!

Here is another photo of one of the "CanStruction" structures I got a pic of.... can you figure out what they are? They are stacks of poker chips!! I still like the Aloha Tower one the best!!!

Tomorrow.... LCWC #9!!! Holy Mackerel... times flies, doesn't it?!?!

Have a wonderful week friends...

Hugs,
Jen