September 6, 2008

Covered Orbit & Trident Gu Packs

Good Morning Saturday...

I always find myself looking for "stuff" to alter while grocery shopping. The same day that The GG's came over (last weekend) I was at the grocery store and thought that it would be fun to alter some gum. Do you do this? I know Jodie does, because when she came over, she went right to work on one of the other gum packs that I purchased. I thought that these would make great lil' goodies to give to someone, ya know? The 1st pack was a pack of Orbit, which I covered using the 3 Bug's Playtime Caboodle Kit, and used a couple of tags that came with that kit as well. Ribbon was from my stash of ribbons - this one I remember came from Sistah Allison.

The 2nd pack was a covered pack of Trident done by Jodie. She covered it using SU! paper scraps that I had, and then prettying it up with Prima Flowers. So kinda like we each made one for a girl, one for a boy. She used Stickles for the middle of each of her flowers.

These were easy to make, and in a minimal amount of time. So, the next time you wanna give something small with a BIG impact, just cover and alter it with the products you have on hand, and I am sure it's receiver will be more than tickled to receive such a wonderful thoughtful item from you. They might not even want to open it up!!! WARNING: DO NOT MAKE THESE for your children's classmates - they will NOT appreciate it, you may hear back from your child that they have RIPPED open your creation, and threw it

away....LOL!!! It's a true life lesson learned. =0)

Have a wonderful Saturday, Friends... I'll be back with some Sarah Kay creations by Rina....

Big Hugs,