August 15, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?!

Hello All!!! Well, if you are wondering just what I have been up to, oh gosh, so many things!!! I am still not done with the transferring of several products from the old LC's server, to the new LC's server. Man, it's driving me crazy, because I want to create!!! You just don't know how badly I wanna ink up a Magnolia stamp, and create with one. Infact, I think I am going to do just that right after this. A special thanks to all of you that have sent me "where you at?!?!" emails, and comments and checked up on me. Fortunately, I am alive n' kicking... just having a terrible time trying to juggle it all. I want to fit the fun stuffs in, but am finding that I'm fitting more of the fund stuffs instead. Anyways, along the way of transferring products over, I was asked by my good friend Mary Anne to help with her son's 1st birthday party favors. Oh My!! At first, she asked me for ideas... which I gave her, that was about 2 months ago. 2 weeks ago, she's back with, "I'm in trouble, party is in 2 weeks, and I still didn't make any favors". So I said, "girl, just give me what you going use, and just trust what I going make"... and she did. She stopped on by with 63 Animal Cracker Cookie boxes (why the heck is it called "animal crackers" when they are actually cookies, ya?)... anyhoos.... so she brought them by, and everything I had on my plate was cleared off (the piles of mash potatoes - everything...LOL), so I could finish off THIS platter first. So... here you have it... the favors that put my blogging on the bottom of my totem pole (at least for a couple days). Of course, I was doing all the norm stuffs... house, kids, oh and CY4 started school on the 11th, so now I drive him in to school, so that takes away from blogging too... tee hee... oh well, as Ellie says....I'm baaaaccccck... I think. LOL!!! I still have more moving over to do, so hopefully I can squeeze some creativity in there SOMEWHERE!!!!

Here are the deets on the favors: DPs: DCWV, CS: Scraps, Ribbon: SU!, Scallop & 1-3/8" Circle Punch: SU!, Crimper to make paper crimps, computer to print all photos of birthday boy.