August 31, 2008

Wedding Card & Something For Jan Scholl


Aloha Sunday All,

Yesterday, we attended a Hawaiian Wedding. It was AWESOME!!! Hawaiian Music, Hawaiian Food - oh, it was soooo good fun, and just a wonderful family n' friends feeling. Charlie and I both agreed that we haven't been to a real loving aloha spirit kine wedding in a loooong time. Oh yea, I saw my good friend Jaime from TG there too - hey James!!!! Everybody got involved, and singing and dancing was just soooo good fun. My mom watched the kids, so it was our "date" night, so to say... LOL!!! Anyways, I made this card for the bride n' groom. It's another Whipper Snapper stamp that I am bringing in.... and guess what?!?!!? I received an email from WS stating that my order has been shipped - in 2 BOXES!!!! Yikes!!! You all better help me get rid of them when they arrive.... pretty please?!??!?! LOL!!! I used my copics to color, SU!'s scallop punch and 1-3/8" punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder - which the name of it has slipped my mind. LOL!!! But I thought it looked reptile-ish, so I used it. LOL!!! Buttons are from my cousin Wendy.... and I thought they'd make a great addition (thanks to sistah Jenn!!!). Sentiment is from TAC.

I haven't posted a "Today's Hawaii Photo" in a while, and thought I'd post one today (I have been taking pics, but keep forgetting to upload them). Anyways, I'm dedicating this one to Jan Scholl. It's an inside joke between us "twittahs". It's a cactus plant from my mom's garden. I couldn't help but to share it.... what a way to wake up on a Sunday morning, huh?!??! So, here's my "Today's Hawaii Photo" for all of you.... especially you, Jan!!!

Today the Glama Gurlz are getting together at my house.... YAY!! Can't wait to see them all... so gotta go clean house!!! I've added some Na Leo and Keali'i to my Hawaiian Sounds.... Jackie, I can't find any Pili Maia songs... I'll keep looking!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday....