August 10, 2008

Update on **NEW** Little C's Store.... & Top Commenter of the week

Thank You all for hanging in there with me, while I make this transition from my old store, to the new one. I have several more companies to move over... just wanted to let you know some of the new features of the store, one of which I am particularly excited about... I created a "forum" for the store. Just something fun... I did however create a thread in the forum for "newly uploaded products" or "new arrivals" so I will post the new stuffs there. I also have a thread for "suggestions" or "requests" for new products. So check it out... here is where the Forum is located: >>>Little C's Forum<<<

Another section that I'm pretty stoked about is the lil' page for Little C's Design Team Divas... you can now get to know the ladies a little more, just by clicking over there... a few of them are missing - but hopefully I will have their info in a few more days. =)

I still have MORE to do with the store... but luckily I have some cards that I still need to post - to keep your creative hunger fed!! So here is one of the projects I did for my July Creative Class. The theme was Pink Cat Studio's "Dog" set. On this card, I used Prismacolor Pencils, and blended with Gamsol and a stump. I also embossed a little more than half of the white cardstock, then used my Scor-Pal to make those border lines on the lower part of my card, and added some flower beads I had laying around in my craft room. I add the doodling with my fine tip black felt pen (a sharpie!), and I actually did it because I was covering up a mistake - you know, when the edges of your stamp touches ink, and goes on your cardstock? Yea, so I just added a lil' border around (the sentiment), and because the image looked bare without the border, I thought I'd better add it as well. That line above the doggie's nose, I should've made into a dragonfly... LOL!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!! Oh wait... the Top Commenter of this week was randomly selected - and Jennifer Love is the winnah!! Send me your deets, sistah!!! littlecs7@gmail.com

Hugs,