August 8, 2008

Update: Little C's Online Store.... & a High Hopes Card

Moving right along people... I've transferred over the Sarah Kays & Rachel Ann Miller - PREORDERS, as well as the Classes and Class Kits (for now...). My new online store is located here: www.littlecs.net as you can see - it's now my OWN domain name!!! Yaaaaah!!!! Come on over, and take a peek...


If you would like to share my online store on your blog, highlight and copy this button:



Then go into your blog editor, select "Add a page element", select "HTML Code", and Paste the what you've copy in the edit screen. If you need to adjust the size of the button, simply click on "RICH TEXT" in the upper right of the edit screen, and adjust accordingly!!!!! Kewl? Keeeewwwwl!!!

Now, here's a card created by Little C's DT member, Jodie Cole. She used a Timothy Tiger of High Hopes. Which I sold out of... but more are coming soon!!!



Much Hugs n' Aloha...