August 24, 2008

Sunday's Creation


Hey All,

As previously posted, I was able to create a graduation card for my cousin's daughter who had a grad party yesterday. Although I was in pain, I was able to pull through and put this card together, of course with the help of some pain killers. LOL!!! Here is what I made. It was still fun to make, even if I was illin'. The stamp is from Whipper Snapper. I colored with my Copics, trying to add some definition to the gown. The graduate is from McKinley High, whose school colors are Gold n' Black. Black cardstock is from Bazzill, and Yellow Cardstock is SU!'s Summer Sun. I ran the Summer Sun cardstock through my Big Shot using Cuttlebug's Congrat's embossing folder on the right, and Frills Border Folder on the left. I then took my black ink pad, and went right over the embossed cardstock to give my embossing color. I've added a white cardstock to the inner part of the card so that I could write my message of best wishes in there. On the inside, I stamped "Congratulations".

Because the card was over sized - I created an envelope to go with it. Here is what I came up with, and I love how it turned out, being that I was able to keep that scallop look going.

Well, I'm off to do some house chores, and watch the Waipio Boys play ball... hope you're all having a marvelous Sunday as well.

With Aloha,