August 24, 2008

Sunday Announcements


No creations in this post - just 3 announcements. First of all... Congratulations to the Waipio Little League of Oahu, Hawaii - Wooooo Hooooo!!!! Our boys won the National Little League Baseball Championship yesterday... and today, we hope to beat out Mexico!!! How exciting this game was to watch, all us Young's were glued to our seat yesterday, watching, yelling and cheering - felt soooo good to see the boys win!!! So, Way To Go Boys!!! Here's a short video from our KITV4 News, for those of you that would like to experience the local feeling of aloha n' family spirit (especially those away from home....) click here.

2nd.... I've been having some pain in my mouth for the last couple days, so I apologize if I haven't been posting, or answering emails. The pain started on Wednesday evening, and I thought it was just going to pass. I have been taking Tylenol and Advil to ease the pain, and was able to persevere thru my Friday's Circut Class. Come Friday evening though, the pain was driving me NUTZ. Called my dentist and scheduled an appt the next day, which means I canceled my August Creative Class. I then found out that it is my wisdom tooth that is bugging me. Looks like it needs to be extracted. =0( The pain is because of infection that has started. I was given antibiotics - but still need to continue the Tylenol n' Advil for pain. I was told that the antibiotics won't kick in til' Monday - ACK!!! I can function "OK" while on the pain killers, but once they wear off, I'm miserable. Anyways, we had a Grad party to go to last night, and I was able to create a card!!! Wooo Hooo!!! But I will post that later. Just wanted to give you an update as to why I was missing for a lil' while.

3rd.... I've got some GREAT SPECIALS going on at Little C's - On Stampendous and Anthony & Burt stamps.... come on and check it out.... click here!! I've also added MORE Anthony & Burt stamps including Halloween & Christmas ones. These are all on sale as well.

I'll be back with my graduation card that I created... have a wonderful Sunday!!!