August 15, 2008

RAK's Received & AWESOME news....

Hey Hey...

Here are some awesome RAK's that I've received within the last week or so. But before I go on, wanted to inform all of you of some AWESOME news for me, and couple of my sistahs:

For Me... I have bought out the 1/2 interest of Little C's that my sister held together with me. I am now 100% owner of Little C's. Being that she has a paying day job, it would be easier for me to do all the work, and with no one to confirm product purchases with. SO I convinced her to hand over her interest, and let me do the do....

Sistah Teri... you know my girlfriend Teri of Big Ideas from a Little Girl... she has ventured out and started a business creating t-shirt designs. She has partnered up with her Fab Cousin Jill, and their 1st shirt is available **here**. Before you click on the link to get there, please keep in mind that it is a t-shirt business, and that their 1st design is not the only design that will be created.

Sistah Maria... YAY!!! Has gone back to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator... Hoot! Hoot!!! Maria is amazing at what she does.. she will take care of you and your SU! needs, she has a club for her SU! fans, and even has a blog for it. With all the stuffs she already does in her life plus 4 blogs she has to keep up to date... you know what I mean by AMAZING!!!

Last but not least, Sistah Misty... Misty is a new at blogging, and has recently signed up with Close To My Heart!!! She is giving away FREE CTMH catalogs, so if you want one - be sure to contact her at mystikal_dawn@yahoo.com. Her CTMH site is located **here**, and her blog is located **here**. Check out the RAK below that Misty sent me, so kewl!!!!

Thanks for reading all that! How cool, huh?! Be sure to stop on each of their blogs and give them a "high-5"

Now for the RAK's received...

From Myra:

From Misty - I got this for placing my 1st order with her. I believe she will give you a lil' goody too when you place your 1st order with her (and if you say I sent you!):


From Teri:

From Lori - she went to Vegas, and grabbed some grub for me... yah!!!


From Jan:
I can't wait to create with all the great grubs that I received. Such a GREAT way for me to get back into creating....

One more post today, on what I've been up to lately...

Hugs,
Jen - hey, where's my siggy?