August 18, 2008

Prickly Love....



Good Monday Morning all...

If you're reading this on my blog - thanks for popping in. If you're reading this on your email, thank you for subscribing to my feed, and making the switch with me. If you're wondering "what switch?" - well, I've switched from "Feedblitz" to "Feedburner". If you subscribed with a valid email, you should've received an email to say that I was switching over, and to active your subscription. For those of you that subscribed anonymously, sorry - because there were no email address for me to see, you will need to subscribe to the feed again by entering your email addy in the subscription box. Sorry about the inconvenience that I may have caused you. Why the switch? I had more control on the time that my feed would be sent via email, plus Feedburner have all types of features that they didn't have before, and I'd like to take advantage of those features. Anyways, the feed will arrive between 7 a.m.-9a.m. every morning, if I had posted anything to my blog the night before. If there isn't any posted, then there isn't any email from me.

Ok, besides that - here is my other card I created the other night. You know, that night I was able to sneak in some creations? Good thing, because today (Sunday) I didn't get to do anything. I went over to my mom's for dinner, but that was about it. Now this week, I have got to work on my projects for my class on Saturday. Do I make you tired? LOL!! I make myself tired too!!! Just when I thought my classes were done from the previous month, I'm at it again. LOL!! Ok, for my card - MORE BEADS!!! Aren't they cute?! Inspired by Jenn n' Jodie of course!! Mahalo ladies... Stamp is a Rachelle A. Miller stamp, it's called Prickly Love, and can be found here. I colored with my Copic Sketches. I used SU! scallop punch, and the beads are from SU! too. The DP paper is from my DCVW glitter pack. Oh, and the sentiment stamp & heart are from Close To My Heart.

Ok, that's it - my eyes are falling, so I will catch you all tomorrow.

Aloha,