August 21, 2008

Pink Cat Studio & High Hopes

Good Morning Thursday Friends!!!

Here are 2 projects for me to share. First, is one of the projects that I did for my July Creative Class. It's a Criss Cross card. I've used Whipper Snapper DP, which is double sided. Flowers are Bazzill Basic, Sparklie brad is from Memory Makers, and the stamp of doggie paws were from Pink Cat Studio's "Dog" set.


For the insert, I used a Sizzix Large File Folder, which fit perfect. Then cut a piece of white cardstock about 1/4" smaller than the die cut, and used a corner round punch for the edges. The sentiment is a TAC stamp.

This 2nd project is a project created by the creative Jodie Cole. This is on a 4x4 chipboard, which she covered with DP from 3 Bugs. The stamp is a High Hope stamp called "Cowboy Kenny". Toooo cute!!! I LOVE her coloring, which she used Copics on this one. Unreal, ya? Love it!!! Jodie also glued some magnets to the back of this chipboard, so that I can proudly display it on my refrigerator. Thanks Jo!!!!

Well, that's it for now... hope you are all having a marvelous Thursday!!!

Toodaloo!!!!