August 26, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #6

***UPDATED: Winner from last week's challenge - posted at the bottom***

Hi All....

It's a sketch challenge this week here on Piece's of Me.... and this sketch is one I found very interesting. I found it within a Paper Crafts Magazine, August/September 2008 issue. I became intrigued with this sketch, and thought it would be something FUN for me n' my divas to do. So here it is.... doesn't it look fun?!?!?! Well, I could just **see** what I wanted to make with, and knew that I just HAD to use a lil' Mag girl on it. Had the urges, and needed to release them....LOL!!!!

The Magnolia stamp that I used is called "Tilda w/Lace Skirt". I have only a few left, so if you want this chickie, go on Little C's n' get her NOW!!!! DP are TAC's Pop Rockz paper, except for the green layer going across - that's SU!. The scallop circle is cut with a Spellbinder's Scallop circle die, the smaller circles are punched out using SU!'s EK Success' 1-1/4" Circle and 1-3/8" circle punches. I colored her with my copics. Jodie says, "blend, blend and keep blending" - so I did. I love it, Jo!! Thanks for your lil' tips. The sentiment is Bazzill Basic's Chiptopper sticker, flowers are Prima Flowers that CAME n' practically WENT before I could even upload to Little C's. I will upload whatever is left. The Dew Drops are from my BFF Rita Santos!!! Thanks girlfriend!!!! I will be posting what she sent me in the next post... I've never had Dew Drops.... until NOW!!! WOWZER!!!! I doodled stitches all around with my fine tip black pen.


Here are the other divas that played along this week:

Teri
Maria
Ellie
Jean
Risa
Jo


Please note: Winners are chosen randomly, and not by the quality of the card itself. There is NO WAY I would be able to choose which one is the BEST based on a creation alone - that would kill me to decide which one is the best!!! Creating and submitting your work is basically your "ticket" in a chance to win something fun from Little C's. Therefore, if you are not chosen for the week, please do not think that your work wasn't good enough. Just keep trying, because eventually, you too will hit the jackpot!!!!

It's your turn. Create, Upload and Comment with you URL - or send to me at littlecs7@gmail.com to upload to LC's gallery. Winner receives a $10 Little C's GF!! Can't wait to see what YOU come up with.

I'm also submitting this to Allison's Challenge this week, which is to use fat ribbons, such a cheater I am, ya? Also, has anyone noticed that the magnolia that I used in this creation has a SMILE??!!?!?! Hmmmmm...... I'm out the door to drop the kids off.

Good Luck!!!

***I forgot to say who won last week's challenge - the person randomly chosen by Random.Org was Jana!!! I will email you your GC, girl!! Thanks for playing!!!

Aloha,