August 19, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #5

I am sooo late for this post. Sorry, I worked on this late last night, and when I was about to post it, well - them eyelids of mines just couldn't make it. So I thought I'd leave it for this morning. Well, mornings are always hectic - by the time I got back from dropping off the kids to school, it's already 7:45 a.m.... but half way through the day for some of you. So I apologize for this late posting.

On to the challenge... this week's challenge is kinda difficult (i thought). I really challenged myself, but I don't think I did a great job. Infact, I think it's cute - but it's so bleh... The challenge is to do a "Wrap Around Card" - I got this idea from my friend, Jan Scholl, who mentioned it one day on Twitter. It was a challenge on Hero Arts' blog, and I thought that it would be a different and a good challenge. The winner's for HA's challenge did outstanding jobs, and I thought I could or might do the same... LOL!!! I sure fooled myself...

As always, I've asked the LC's designing divas to join me - here are the others that participated this week:

Well, here is what I came up with. Please don't fall off your chair... I think I have to give it another try on this one...LOL!!! The wordings were handwritten by myself and all stamps are of Pink Cat Studio.





Ok, now you've seen what myself and the other's did - now it's your's turn. Create, Upload, Comment with URL, and PLAY!!!! Winner received a $10 Online Gift Certificate to Little C's, and will be announced the same time next week's challenge is posted.

Which by the way means I need to announce the winner from Last Week's challenge!! The winner is Joni Haraga!!! Yay..... Joni!!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday all!!

Aloha,