August 7, 2008

Little C's Store....

Aloha All...

***UPDATE: I will continue to keep the current online store live until everything is moved over. Thanks!!

The Little C's store is moving to a bigger and better server... therefore everything online is "on-hold" as of tonight. If you've placed your order before I've posted this posting (which is t 9 p.m. Thursday night, 8/7/08), I have received your order, and will get them out by tomorrow. If you pre-ordered products, not to worry, I've got your preorder noted down. Sorry for the inconvenience... I will be moving everything over to the new site within the next few days. Therefore, I gotta take a blog break... booo hoooo.... hopefully I'll be back before the new challenge has to be posted..... Thanks in advance for your understanding.....

Aloha,