September 5, 2008

JT Aloha RAK **CLOSED** Sign Ups for Septemnber Listed....

**9/5/08: Sign Up Is CLOSED - All Participants have been emailed with whom they are RAKin' for the month of Sept. If you haven't heard from me, and your name is listed below - please contact me at littlecs7@gmail.com.

**9/3: Update - list of participants listed below, pls let me know if you do not see your name, and wanted to participate. Sending out emails TODAY... I am still waiting on info from 4 of you... please contact me ASAP.... aloha!!!

**Updated: Sign Ups so far, have been listed below...

It's that time of month again.... sign up for JT's Aloha RAK Fun for the month of September.
Signup by posting a comment here, and letting me know. If I do NOT have your mailing address, please email it to me at littlecs7@gmail.com. Please be sure to leave me your email address so that I am able to contact you with ease. =0) Mahalo... oh yea, I've also lifted the 20 maximum limit. Deadline to sign up: August 30th. So hurry and get your name in!!! Click Below for Details:



Sept Sign Ups (As Of 9/5/08):

Teri S
Fida C J
Margarita C
Jodie C
Jayne C
Stephenie T
Mary B
Colleen K
Melissa S
Marcia M
Joan O
Pat A
Jodi Ann L
Tracy H
Nicole A
Sara B
Jackielou R
Charlene McK
Moe M
Phoebe S
Rhonda K
Cyn Flores
Denise K
Becky P


Aloha,