August 27, 2008

For Sale: Cards Created By Jodie Cole

Hello All,

I've added a new section to my Little C's online store - it's called "Handmade Products and Personalized Services". In this section you will find Handmade products, so far only Card Creations have been added, however in the near future - you will find Personalized Notebooks, Favors and Personalized Digital Scrapbooking Pages. This is a "huge" department that I have always wanted to work on - and now with all the Angel Companies I am working with, I can finally push through. Yay!!! How cool!!! Not everything in this section will be created by me. So there will be a variety of crafters to choose from. I've started off this section with cards created by Jodie Cole, my friend and LC's Diva Designah. Here are the 5 cards that were posted and are currently available for purchase under the "Card Creations" section. As more cards are added, I will definitely post them to let you all know. =0)

Pink Cat Studio's "QT Hooty Owl"

Anthony & Burt:

High Hopes:

High Hopes:

High Hopes:

Pink Cat Studio's "Lingerie"

The Handmade Products & Personalized Services can found both on Little C's Home page, and Shop page. Hope you're having a great week.

Hugs,