August 2, 2008

Update on Little C's

Ok.... Cuttlebug and Just Rite products have been uploaded to Little C's. For those of you that pre-ordered Cuttlebug products, thank you so much, you will be receiving an invoice from me shortly. Aloha!!

Also, I would like to announce that I have a gallery up n' running for Little C's. Now you can check out projects created by the Little C's Design Team Members, as well as creations made by Friends and Customers of Little C's all in 1 location ---> The Little C's Stamps n' Things Gallery <--- If you too would like your creation posted in the Little C's Gallery, please feel free to send me your photo via email, but please no photos larger than 640 x 400 - this is so that uploading time does not take forever!!! If you already have your creation on the web, simply email me the URL address to where your project is at, and I will get it attached.

Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Jen