Wanna get your project(s) on to the Little C's gallery? There's a little incentive behind it. Here are the rules:
Earn points when you send in your creative project(s) to Little C's gallery. If you've used any products that can be found at Little C's Stamps n' Things to create your project(s), send them in and receive 1 point for each project.
- 1 point per project uploaded to Little C's gallery. 1 point = $0.10
- There is a maximum limit of 50 points per month.
- At the end of each month, you will receive a online coupon of the total amount of points that you've earned, to use on anything sold within the Little C's Stamps n' Things store.
- Coupons are good for a 1 time purchase within 1 week of the time of issuance.
- Points can be carried over to the following month, up to a maximum amount of 50 points ($5). At this point, the coupon must be used within 1 week of issuance, or all points will be lost, and point count will start at -0- again. There is absolutely no exceptions.
- Points are stored manually on an Excel program. Thank you in advance for your patience on this. You may ask anytime to find out how many points you have acquired.
- There will be a minimum purchase of $5 - $20 depending on the amount of points that you've earned.
- Uploading of photos to the gallery will only happen on Saturdays. If you've sent your photo in on a Saturday - and I'm already done with uploading, your photo will be uploaded the following Saturday.
- When sending photos, please reduce your image to a maximum resolution of 640 x 400, and in jpeg format.
- Projects must be of tasteful nature (no hot peppers please!)
- I reserve the right to refuse to upload any project that myself or the other Little C's Design Team Members find unacceptable. (More than likely, we'll like 'em all....)
- You will not receive any points for non-uploaded projects.
- When you submit a photo(s) for the gallery upload, you are also authorizing me, Jen, the author of this blog (Pieces of Me) to use your photo(s) of your project(s) within this blog as well as the Little C's online store.
- Please have your own watermark on your photos, I am not responsible for placing any watermark on photos. I will not replace any photos that you've already sent and had uploaded if you decide to add a watermark to your photo thereafter.
- Please keep a copy of your own photos, all photos submitted will be deleted after uploading.
- If you already have your photo somewhere on the internet, simply email me with the link to your image.
- Points cannot be combined with points from others that have sent in their photos.
- I reserve the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
- Shipping & Taxes (if applicable) cannot be discounted through Little C's points.
- Current Little C's Design Team Members are excluded from this program, and cannot request to claim past points after their term is complete.
I look forward to your creative projects!!
The projects shown in this posting are projects submitted by my friend, Jana Oliveira for gallery upload, who happily conceived her soon to be 1st child!!! Congrats my friend!!