August 16, 2008

A Creation By Jodie Cole

Aloha All!!!

My DT member, Jodie Cole is still having problems with her computer, but she ain't slowing down!!! I have been slacking and not posting these awesome creations she's been whipping out - so now that I got the favors thingy out of the way, I hope I can post a creation of Jodie's each day. I have to tell ya, Jodie, she surprises me, man!! This woman, she is on a roll, and she just gets better n' better with her creations. I'm so jealous that she (and Jenn and Risa) are awesome layerers... LOL!!! I know that's not a word, but what I'm trying to say is that they are good with layering on their cards. Oh, and adding the embellies... I'm just not good at that. I keep forgetting to either use them, or don't want to because I don't want to run out of them. LOL!!! Mento, ya?! Ok, well, we have a pool party to head to today, so keeping this post for Jodie pretty short. When I return, I will post a card that I was able to create in the middle of the night last night!!! Tee Hee!!! I may add some embellies before I post it, so good thing I'm posting it later today.

Jodie didn't really tell me what she used on her cards, so I'm going off of what I can figure out, just by looking at it. The stamp I know for sure is Rachelle A. Miller - which you can find more of Rachelle A. Miller's creations at my Little C's store. I believe the flowers are Prima Flowers - which by the way are COMING SOON to Little C's (real soon, it's already here, I just gotta open the box, price and then upload). The DP looks like something from DCWV. Jodie used her Copic Sketch Markers to color Ms. Thang. Lovely Jo, Just LOVELY!!!!

Ok, gotta head out the door - need to get a gift, come back, and then PARTEEEE!!!!

Thanks for popping in... I promise I'll be back!!

Toodles!