August 16, 2008

Beading It Up!


Hee hee... told ya I'd be back!! Well, the party was tiring... pool & sun = fun, but dang it sure is exhausting when it's all done, right? I came home, laid down for a bit (lol, am I using the correct term?!... Curt? help me out here will ya?!), and then went to add some beads to my cards that I created last night. These cards were made just for the heck of it. I have a list of cards to create, but I just wanted to create making something for nothing. Now that I've got it out of my system, I hope to tackle that list of card to create hereafter.

Here is one of the cards that I made last night. The stamp is from High Hopes. The sentiment is from SU! - and in the photo, it looks blurry, but it is actually stamped nicely. I didn't move over the HH stamps yet - SORRY!!!! I will work on that tonight. I just needed some "me" time, so that I can rejuvenate on my love for stamping. =0) I colored her with my copics, which I am still learning how to use. After it was all done, I've decided to add beads to the upper right of the card. Then I had this fab idea about adding beads to the entire middle of the flower..... hmmm.... I don't know if I like it though. But at least I know how it looks like now. It's pretty neat. But I don't think I'm going to do it again, or at least make it a random bead type of thingy. What do you think?

Ok, back to the craft table....