August 2, 2008

Another Creation By Jodie


Aloha All!!!

How is everyone's weekend going? I am so sorry that I haven't been able to create anything as of lately, as products are coming, coming, and I'm uploading, uploading!! As soon as things settle down for me n' Little C's - I will be so happy to create!!! I am also still in the midst of cleaning up my craft area. I'm pretty much done, just a little here n' there to clean up. The table itself, where I create has lots of crap on it - well, actually, it ain't crappy things, just crap but good crap, so I haven't been able to tackle that space just yet.

It's a good thing that 2 of my DT's are having problems with their computer. LOL! I can post their creations here, and still be able to share creative art with all of you. Today's creation was made once again, by Jodie Cole. Isn't this unreal? I love all the layering she did on this card, and all the embellishments she added. She went all out... Way to go Jodie!!! Sistah Jenn has really inspired all of us to use our beads!!! You can't really see it in photo #1, because I have the watermark blocking it (way to go, Jen!), but photo #2 clearly shows how Jo used added these pretty lil' beads. The buttons, and the flowers... so fricken cute, ya? Oh, almost forgot - the stamp image that Jo used is a Whipper Snapper stamp, and can be found and purchased here. All Whipper Snapper stamps are mounted on EZ mount foam (at least the ones in Little C's). Saves on shipping and storage!!! However, Whipper Snapper is NOT an angel company, so you cannot create and sell beautiful creations like these.

I am working on some samples on using the new Cuttlebug Embossing Borders, and a little video on using my Cricut Design Studio.... so be on a lookout for those postings soon!!

Hugs,