July 18, 2008

Update on Sarah Kay Stamps.... & Great News...


Great News!!! All Sarah Kay orders have been shipped out!!! Yay!!! If you ordered Sarah Kay stamps from me - they are long gone Little C's headquarters, and on it's way to your inky fingers!!!! It was a crazy 2-day effort, but I managed to get them all out. I've also added the Sarah Kay's back online, so if you haven't had the chance to get your fingers on these babies... you can do that NOW!!! Click Here. My BEST SELLER was this image shown here "Precious Moments"..... only 1 left!!!

Now, for some GREAT News for Little C's. To help spread the word about Little C's, I thought I'd gather up some girlfriends of mines, and create a Little C's Design Team. I'm starting off with these girlfriends, because I know they've got my back. They are each talented in their own special way, I am delighted to be able to work with these ladies, and thrilled that they have agreed to work with me!! You will recognized them, as they will have this banner posted within their blog smoewhere. However - in 5 months.... I will have a Design Team search open to the public, which will give you the opportunity to create with the products Little C's carry. I look for talented creators, but you've gotta have a personality to back it up. =0) The ladies on the Little C's Design Team for the months of August '08 thru February '09.... ready?!?! Here they are:

Lori Agena - Love To Dream, Skyz Da Limit
Ellie Augustin - Scrapbook Mama
Maria Bell - Stampin Inspirations
Jodie Cole - Hawaiian Angels
Teri Suzuki - Big Ideas From A Little Girl
Risa West - Life's Simple Pleasures

They will beginning creating with Little C's products come August... so check them out when you can, or stop by their website to welcome them!!

I have a Sarah Kay creation to share - I will be back with that real soon.

Hugs,