July 20, 2008

Swap Received From Gloria & Cy's Watermelon Grows

Well, remember how I shared with you what I gave my girlfriends for my swap the other day? Well, let me share with you what one of them gave me. I am splitting them up in 2 posts because they both gave soooo much in their swaps. Too sweet of them. So, here is what Gloria swapped with me.....






Aren't these all great!? Have you noticed the punch art that Gloria did on that card with the tea cup? That tea cup is made with the tag punch and oval punch - pretty neat, eh? Also the way she used the swiss dot embossing folder, and then separating with the scor-pal on her last card? Tee hee.... very easy, simple & pretty, huh?!! Gloria is also enabling me to purchase that scallop punch from SU!!! Oh my!!!

Now for some cute pics.... a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about how we were eating watermelon, and Cy wanted to plant the seeds. Well, it could've been that I wrote it only on my Twitter, but anyways, those watermelon seeds, we planted them. They've sprouted the other day - and boy, Cy was delighted!!! Here are the pics I took...



the funny thing is... Cy asked me later that day, "Mommy, if you eat a seed, is that how a baby grows in your tummy?".... how sweet n' innocent, huh?

Ok all... have a great week... time to think up projects for my class this coming Saturday!! How Fun!!!

Hugs to all....