July 21, 2008

Swap from Wini - Waterfall Card, SB Purse Thingy & a Creative Punch Art Book!!!


Wow!!! Everybody loved that Tea Cup punch art that Gloria had on her card that I shared with in yesterday's posting. That is something pretty cool, huh? I loved reading everyone's comment - and I am sure Gloria loved it too. Well, you're in luck!!!! Because, today is the day I share with you what Mama Wini swapped with me. She gave me a waterfall card, and a Scrapbook Purse thingy, to top it off, a book with Creative Punch Art book, with instructions as to what punch you will need to create every single one of these designs - including the Tea Cup Ms. G had on her card!!! I was delighted indeed!!! Mama Wini loves to CASE projects, but she is such a great CASER she tackles them hard to do CASES (or sometimes them time consuming dreadful ones) and does a wonderful job CASING it.... so here they are - Thank you Ms. Wini... these are ALL so beautifully CASED, and I love every single one of them. If you are the original creator/designer of these projects - please give Ms. Wini a big hand for doing such a great job at CASING your project - I know you will agree!!!







Sports Balls.... Basketball, Football, Bowling Ball n' Baseball

A Cuddly Bear...
Turtle...
A Hippo....
A Rag Doll Face
A bitten Popsicle...

Big Circle Flower
A onolicious looking burger...

A penguin...
A Record....

A Camera - I don't think it's digital tho'...

A monkey... too cute!!!A Scissors... wow - nuts, huh?!?!
A lil' hula girl... ok, I can see all the Locals making this one.... go for it!!!!

A lil' mermaid....
A sassy purse.... we've all seen this one once or twice, or three times already....

An Ass... LOL!! I just wanted to say that.... but it's a CUTE Ass, ain't it?? Could pass for a horse... looks more like an Ass tho....
A plate of cookies - you criss cross the tab punch and you get a full circle!!! WOWZER!! That becomes the plate....
The cute Tea Cup you all saw on Ms. G's card yesterday....
A putt putt Vols Wagon...
Thanks for checking these out, peeps!!! I like the lil' VW the best of all, Ms. Wini loves the burger... which one of these punch arts are your favorite? I will be linking this post also to my tutorials in the sidebar, so that you can check back anytime you feel you need to.

Big Hugs... have an awesome Monday!!! Tomorrow... I have something FUN n' challenging for you... are you all Up For A little Aloha Weekly Challenge?!?!! Come on, get ready for it!!! It's coming your way!!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,