July 2, 2008

RAK from Joy...

Check out this beautiful RAK that I received from my friend Joy. She sent me this Thank You card after I sent her TAC order over to her. What a sweet delight!!! THe stamped images are of TAC's Butterfly Swirls, and she added some glitz with glitter. I love it!! Thanks Joy!! This card is really pretty, and it was such a treat to open.

Now, speaking of butterflies....Do you love butterflies??! Because if you do - TAC has a couple of new butterfly stamp sets in the current TAC catalog. One of the butterfly sets I find is close in design to Paper Trey's Butterfly Kisses. They are probably designed by the same designer, if not - then at least with the same idea. At least we know that even stamp companies gotta CASE, right?!?! It's all good!! Well, if you LOVE rubber and would like a cheaper rendition than PT's - then TAC's stamp set is what you just might adore. I have about 7 catalogs left... they are for $10, includes shipping, and the next catalog that will come out in Spring of 2009. Email me at littlecs7@gmail.com if you would like to order one today!!

Aloha,