July 5, 2008

A RAK for Curt


Aloha All...

For the month of June, I was matched up with Curt of Curt's World for the JT Aloha RAK Fun... it was such a blessing to be matched up with Curt, because he creates such beautiful things, and it is great to see for a change, something created by a man. Well, I wanted to create something sweet, cute and yet masculine... so here is what I came up with. I made 5 note cards, using TAC Brown Card Stock, and image is from Whipper Snapper - ain't that doggy a cute lil' fella?! Curt has 2 doggie babies of his own, so I knew that he'd love and appreciate a doggie image. I colored with my Copics. Sorry no photos of my copic pens this time. The tin container is a SPAM container. I used DCWV DP to cover the tin and for a strip on the card. SU! Red Gingham ribbon. I also made 5 envelopes for the cards, which I cut them all out using my Cricut, and then stamping paw prints on the envie. (You can view the envies and covered SPAM can by scrolling down more...).

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sweet Sunday....

Aloha,