July 11, 2008

Project #4 of my June TAC Class



Aloha!! I am almost done with showing you all the projects we created for my June TAC class. Thank you for your comments, and continued visits - I am happy to see that you are all finding these projects so cute!! I told ya this paper pack was adorable. So, for the month of July, you all going order my kit, ya? LOL!!! Just kidding!!

Ok, for project #4 here, it is a money or gift card holder. I learned this technique from my girlfriend Teri. With that being said, you'd understand why I'm using an SU! Window Word Punch for this project. So, if you'd like the SU! Window Word Punch - just click on the link to Teri, and tell the sistah you like one punch. LOL!!! Watch out, she might give you one right hook instead. LOL!!! Waaaa-pack!!!

Anyways, being funny over here. Back to the project, Jen.... yea, pretty simple. I am sure you can figure out pretty much how to do it - this project has been all over the net, mines is just made with TAC DP and stamps, that's all.


Hugs n' Aloha to all.... and have a great Aloha Friday today!!!