July 22, 2008

**NEW** Little C's Aloha Weekly Challenge #1.... Here We Go!!!


Good Morning Crafty Friends all over the world!!! I have been dying to start up my weekly challenges, so today is the day to do it!!!! I will be using sketch layouts, color combos from other blog sistahs out there - mostly because I don't want to think them up myself (save me a step), and then just any idea that I want to use as a challenge to you out there. My challenges will be on every Tuesday, and ends on Sunday, with the announcement of the winner on Monday. Selections of the winner will be chosen by Random.Org. The person that is selected will receive this stamp from me. Stamp is NOT mounted. I am sending the RUBBER only.

So - here we go!!! Here is the 1st challenge... create your project (Card or SB page) using this sketch provided by Maria, of Stampin Inspirations and Card Inspired. Click on Maria's sketch above, if you'd like to see the sample she created.

Here is my sample of using Maria's sketch... I used card stock that I had on hand, DP is from SU!, and I used the High Hope stamp called "Precious Cargo", which can be found here. Image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils. Sponged the edges on some of my layers, and used the paper piercer for piercing holes through the DP.



Now check out these samples created by these Ladies of Aloha, using Maria's sketch:


It's your turn! Create a project using Maria's sketch, and post to your blog, a gallery or anywhere else on the net. Then leave a comment here with a link to your creation. For uploading to FREE and EASY galleries, try Bubble Share or Photo Bucket. These are 2 of my favorites that are super easy to use, and the best thing is that they provide you with the url addy to your photo.

Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for playing!!!