July 18, 2008

My 1st Sarah Kay Creation.....


As promised, here is the 1st of the Sarah Kay creations that I have for you. These lil' girls are such cuties!!! Ok, I did these cards for my girlfriends Gloria and Mama Wini. They came over the other day, and we did a swap between the 3 of us. Gloria is leaving the island to visit her daughter, who will soon make Gloria a Grandma!! So she wanted to get together and hang out before she left. We decided to swap some creations of our own, and this is what I made for them. The green layer was cut from a 12x12, so I decided to make 4 more instead of just 6. However, I am going to use 4 other Sarah Kay images for each card. I got the sketch layout from Friday Sketchers. This was their layout from week #10. I like this sketch. I love sketches with circles in them.... makes it more interesting.

For my card, the Sarah Kay stamp used is called "Precious Moments". I had 1 left this morning, and after I announced that being left, that's it.... "Kaput" it was SOLD!!!! LOL!!!! You know who you are... WISE CHOICE!!!! =0) The CB folder used on my green layer is Swiss Dots, and the CB folder used on my circle die cut is Swirls n' Curls. I colored my SK image with both Prismacolor Pencils AND Copic Markers. The Copics were used on skin, and hair... everything else was Prismacolor Pencils. I then cut the image out, and pasted using dimensional tape. Scallop & Circle die cuts are of Spellbinder. DS paper is Autumn Leaves....

Hope you all have a marvelous weekend!!!

Aloha,