July 25, 2008

Lil' Hawaiian TAC Angel....Remember This Set?

Happy Aloha Friday Stamping Friends!!!

Awhile back, I received a cute lil' Hawaiian TAC stamp set from a reader of mines, Barb. It was so sweet of her to send it my way - and I have finally created a card with the stamp set. It's a retired set, so I guess it is now a collectors item for me. LOL!! I made this card for Barbara, to thank her for her generosity in sending this adorable set my way.

The DP is from DCWV - love all the glitter on those papers!!! The Scallop shaped card was created using my Spellbinder Scallop Nesties (I folded the card stock in half and cut both panels at the same time), the Circle is also a Nestie die cut. The "thank you" sentiment is also from TAC. I stamped in black, and then went over the letters with my green marker.

2nd photo is to show you close up of the layer I did on this card. Pretty sweet n' simple.

Now I gotta get working on my projects for tomorrow's class. I have the Glama Gurlz arriving.... are you wondering who the Glama Gurlz are? Well - they are my former Hawaiian TAC downline of course! So sweet of them to ditch TAC and join me....

I have to go and think up the projects... so, I better get to work!!! Can't wait to share them all with you later....

Toodaloo!!!