August 4, 2008

**CLOSED** JT Fun RAK Sign Up - August

Update 8-4-08: All participants have been emailed, and matched up!! Have a great RAKin' month ladies!!! Thank you all for playing!!! If you didn't get an email from me, and you are listed below - please contact me at littlecs7@gmail.com so that I can resend your info.

*****

Update 8-3-08 10 PM:
Sign Up is now CLOSED. I am in the process of matching the participants up. Thank you in advance for your patience, as I get these on the way. If you haven't sent me your info (mailing address), please do so at littlecs7@gmail.com so that it will save both of us some time.

*****
I will be doing the match ups today, I am waiting on a few to reply, deadline is in 2 hours 12 p.m. Hawaii Time (6 p.m. NY time).....

*****

Aloha All!!

It is time to sign up for JT's Fun Rak for the month of August. If you would like to participate, please post a comment here by August 2nd. Match ups will be made by the 3rd of August.


Sign Ups So Far:
  • Colleen
  • Jodie
  • Stephie
  • Jana
  • Tracy H.
  • Angie
  • Adrienne
  • Jessica
  • De
  • Jayne
  • Mary
  • Deb
  • Teri
  • Jackie Lou
  • Jodi Ann
  • Nicole
  • Melissa S
  • Phoebe
  • Eunice
  • Melissa F
  • Rhonda
Aloha,